- About Us
This US website www.wildandwolf.com is owned and operated by Wild and Wolf Limited (“Wild and Wolf”), a company registered in the United Kingdom no. 05382617, having its registered offices at 20 Manvers Street, Bath BA1 1JW, U.K. The website is provided on behalf of Wild and Wolf, Inc.
Wild and Wolf is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK, including the General Data Protection Regulation 2016 and the Data Protection Act 2018 and we are registered on the Data Protection Public Register number ZA091038.
- Contact Us
You may contact our Information Security Manager with any queries or requests regarding the data we hold about you. They can be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Information Security Manager, 20 Manvers Street, Bath BA1 1JW, U.K.
- Information we collect about You and How we use it
When you register on our website we may collect the following information: first name, last name, company name, company type, sales channels information, email, telephone number (landline), mobile number, fax number, address. This allows us to process your registration. Once registered, we apply the following additional data to your profile on our website database: customer shipping address, customer billing address, accounting ID, preferred currency.
We do not collect sensitive information (also known as special categories of information) about you.
We do collect some information from cookies and similar software which allows us to understand how you arrive on our websites, and use and navigate around them so we can improve the sites. We obtain some information from Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. The Facebook, Twitter and Instagram information provided is limited and only that which you have previously agreed with Facebook, Twitter and Instagram that they can share.
- What we do with your Information
We will use your personal information for a number of purposes including:
- To process your orders and provide our services, goods or online content, to provide you with information about them and to deal with your requests and queries.
- For administrative purposes, which means we may contact you for reasons related to goods or services ordered or online content you have signed up for, to let you know that a service or online site has been suspended for maintenance or if an online account has become dormant to ask if you wish to retain the account before we close it.
- To provide personalized communications.
- Where we provide personalized services, we may analyze the information you supply, as well as your activity on our (and other) services, so we can offer a more relevant, tailored service. For example, if you view the Gentlemen’s Hardware page on our website, we may send you tailored emails about other men’s gifting products we think might be of interest to your business.
- To serve you personalized ads. A certain amount of advertising is tailored to the individual based on viewing and/or purchase habits. This is a common practice known as online behavioural advertising.
- To contact you about a submission you have made including any content you provide.
- We use IP addresses and device identifiers to identify the general location of users, to establish the number of visits from different countries, to limit/cap adverts of a certain type, personalise content and emails, allow access to paywall protected content and identify the location of users in order to redirect them to the appropriate Wild and Wolf website (.co.uk, .com or .eu).
- For analysis and research to improve our services and goods offered.
- We may use and disclose information in aggregate (so no individuals are identified) for marketing and strategic development purposes.
- What if I don’t provide some or all of the information requested?
The impact of this will depend on what information you withhold but the main impacts may be:
- We may not be able to process or fully process your order.
- We may not be able to contact you to let you know of problems regarding your order or the goods/services provided.
- We may not be able to respond fully to requests and queries you may have.
- We cannot personalise the service you receive. So, if you are online you will have to search more for the content type you normally view or for similar/related products.
Withholding email marketing consent. You are free to do this at any time. It will only stop you receiving marketing emails. It will not impact any other service/goods we provide you with.
- Will You be contacted for Marketing Purposes?
- We use your personal information to update you about new products/services by post or by email. We will only contact you with your consent. You will provide this either when you fill in a form to provide your data, by signing up for a newsletter, selecting your preferences in your online account or when you call us.
- We may personalise the message content based on information you provide us with, purchases you make and your use of the Wild and Wolf website at wildandwolf.com.
- We may use information which we hold about you to send you tailored electronic direct mailers about new products and services.
- You are entitled to withhold this consent and opt out from receiving such communications at any time by not giving your consent on the form (paper or web) that collects your details or telling the operator when you call. You can also unsubscribe by clicking the “Update Your Preferences” or “Unsubscribe from This List” links in the footer of the emails we send to you. See section 7 (on marketing).
You can also update these options by contacting us by email at email@example.com or by post to Information Security Manager, Wild and Wolf Limited, 20 Manvers Street, Bath BA1 1JW, U.K. We will always provide you with a way of opting out of receiving future marketing messages from us, each time we send them to you.
- What grounds (legal basis) are we processing the data under?
There are a number of grounds we process your data under. These are
- Contractual – we need the information to perform the contract for goods or services you have requested/ordered including payment, delivery etc.
- Legal – should we be legally required to contact you concerning a product e.g. a product recall.
- Legitimate interest – this means the processing is in Wild and Wolf’s interest. It allows us to manage the customer relationship effectively and efficiently and improve the goods and/or services we provide by better understanding how our online provisions are used and which goods are popular with which groups of individuals.
- Consent – where you have given us consent to market to you.
- Sharing your Information with Third Parties
We may from time to time provide your personal information to third parties for the purposes of providing you with our goods and services. These third party providers include payment processors, providers of card validation services, credit referencing providers, third party sales processor (includes fulfilment services) and service providers who assist us with hosting our marketing campaigns. They do not decide what is done with your data and only process it on our behalf. These third parties may be located outside the European Economic Area; however, we only use providers that provide adequate protection for your information at all times.
When transferring any personal information outside the EEA we only do so under one of the legally recognised transfer mechanisms for ensuring the data is safeguarded. These are:
- The country in question has been deemed safe for data transfer by the European Commission. Also known as an adequacy finding.
- The contract for data processing contains the standard contractual clauses laid down by the European Commission to safeguard the transfer of personal data.
- Binding corporate rules – this is where a large company’s own internal processes for international data transfer have been signed-off and agreed by the European Commission as safeguarding the data.
- If the data is going to the USA it can be safely transferred to a company that is certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield.
- Appropriate certification schemes
Advertising Partners. We work with third party advertising partners to show you ads that we think may interest you. These advertising partners may set and access their own cookies, pixel tags and similar technologies on the Service and they may otherwise collect or have access to information about you which they may collect over time and across different online services. Some of our advertising partners are members of the Network Advertising Initiative (http://optout.networkadvertising.org/?c=1#!/) or the Digital Advertising Alliance (http://optout.aboutads.info/?c=2&lang=EN). If you do not wish to receive personalized ads, please visit their opt-out pages to learn about how you may opt out of receiving web-based personalized ads from member companies. You can access any settings offered by your mobile operating system to limit ad tracking, or you can install the AppChoices mobile app to learn more about how you may opt out of personalized ads in mobile apps.
We will not provide your data to third parties other than the above for marketing purposes unless you have specifically consented to this when you first provided your data to us. You are entitled to withhold this consent and opt out from receiving such third party communications at any time by not giving your consent on the form (paper or web) that collects your details or telling the operator when you call. You can also update these options by contacting us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Information Security Manager, Wild and Wolf Limited, 20 Manvers Street, Bath BA1 1JW, U.K.
As Required By Law and Similar Disclosures. We may access, preserve, and disclose your information if we believe doing so is required or appropriate to (a) comply with law enforcement requests and legal process, such as a court order or subpoena; (b) respond to your requests; or (c) protect your, our or others’ rights, property, or safety. For the avoidance of doubt, the disclosure of your information may occur if you post any objectionable content on or through the Service.
- Cookies and web browser information
Currently we do not have the ability to react to do not track being set in the browser.
- What if I am aged under 16?
- How we Protect your Information
We follow strict security procedures in the storage, use and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access to, and loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information in accordance with the UK data protection legislation. These include access control, firewalls and virus checking procedures.
You are responsible for keeping any confidential passwords or other login or access details which you select or which we allocate to you secret. Whilst we take steps to ensure the security of your information, there is a risk that any information transmitted over the Internet and stored on a computer may be intercepted or accessed by an unauthorised party. If you think that someone has accessed your information held by us without your permission or gained unauthorised access to your login details, you must notify us at email@example.com.
We also recommend that if you use a shared computer or a computer in a public place such as a library that you close your browser when you have finished your session.
- How long we hold your Data for
Some of the information you provide to us is necessary to carry out repeated tasks, such as verifying your identity when signing in to use an account or providing our goods and services to you or you using an online checkout. We will keep this information for as long as you remain a registered user of any of our sites or an active customer plus a reasonable time (approximately two years) beyond this to deal with queries or issues.
Some information may be required for longer periods such as financial information for HMRC purposes, usually a maximum of 7 years.
Wild and Wolf do not retain your payment card information. It is keyed directly into the payment processor’s system when you provide it.
We may retain anonymised information for analytical purposes.
- Your rights regarding your Personal Information
If you are located in the EEA, under the Data Protection law, you may have a number of rights with respect to your personal information which are:
- Correcting your Information
You are entitled to have your personal information updated to ensure it is up-to-date and accurate. This can be done by following the instructions below.
- Withdrawing Consent
You have the right to withdraw your consent to any processing that is currently being done under your consent e.g. marketing. Consent can be withdrawn by following the process below.
- Obtaining a copy of your Information
You are entitled to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you.
- Deleting your information
You can request that we delete personal information in certain circumstances. These will be specific to each case.
- Data Portability
- You are entitled to have us transfer to another controller the personal information that you have provided us with.
- Restricting Processing
You can request a restriction on the processing of your data in some limited circumstances. Examples are concerns over data accuracy or we no longer require to hold your data but you have requested its retention by us to aid you in a legal matter.
- Right to object to processing
You are entitled to request that we stop processing your data for marketing purposes and in other limited circumstances such as asking us not to process your data by wholly automated means or not to analyse your information for targeted content etc. (also known as profiling).
You can action any of these rights by contacting your normal customer service department or by contacting us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Information Security Manager, Wild and Wolf Limited, 20 Manvers Street, Bath BA1 1JW, U.K.
- Sale of the Business
Should all or part of the Wild and Wolf business be sold to or taken over by another organisation, your personal information may move to that other organisation as part of the sale or takeover agreement.
- Right of complaint to the Regulator for Data Protection
The data protection laws in the UK are regulated and enforced by the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). Each individual has the right to raise a concern/complaint to the ICO if they have any concerns about how their personal information and/or privacy is treated. You can do this via
The ICO’s website (https://ico.org.uk/concerns ), follow the links or have an online Live Chat
Call the ICO helpline on 0303 123 1113
Postal address: Information Commissioner's Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF, U.K.
- Links to Third Party Websites
- Contacting Us
If you have any questions about privacy, or wish to update your details or action any of your other data rights at any time, please contact us using email@example.com.
STAY IN TOUCH
Why not follow, like or link in with us on social media?